wheres stephen lacker?

What happened to Stephen? I just got back to reading the N/G and didnt see any post from Stephen G Lacker, his last post was about Feburay 2001 I hope he is all right, he was a great help to everyone Paul

Reply to
paul

He waited for your post for 2 years. When you did not post to the group he became despondent and left.

Reply to
Art Begun

(Before posting that attempt at humor I checked to make sure Mr. Lacker had indeed made some 2003 usenet posts.)

Reply to
Art Begun

Actually my eyes deceived me. Indeed the posts I found were earlier. Do hope Mr Lacker is well and out there somewhere.

about

Reply to
Art Begun

He just posted last week, as usual he was debunking Lloyd. He changed his .sig a year or two back.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Sadly, Steve accepted a ride in a Honda and died from an extreme allergic reaction.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Reply to
Daniel J Stern

Reply to
Marvin Cohen

Did the "voz" ever exhibit evidence that he was before he vanished?

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Joe wins the prize... :-)

-Steve (Lacker)