Who Knew? Chrissie Hynde, a Mopar fan?

"Precious"--"I had my eye on your Imperial..."

Reply to
damonhynes

Robbie and Laura Reynolds

I think she was writing about the car, or maybe the addressee's wee wee...who know? Not that I care for her at all anymore...her endorsement by Flush Limpdick ruined her forever with me.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

DeserTBoB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Flush is a moron, so I wouldn't let his take on anything or anybody sway me. Chrissie is still tops IMO.

Regards, Joe

Reply to
Joe

Well then that's a big plus for her on two counts.

Bill Putney