Wondering what bluebook on 96 dodge van is

Anyone have access to bluebook prices?

I have a 1996 Dodge Ram B2500 Conversion Van I may have to get rid of. Currently at 75,000 miles.

The "Mark III" conversion part = bucket seats, rear fold-down "bed" seat, picture window on one side, tinted windows.

Power locks + windows. V8.

And I wonder how these things might affect its value:

-- 2nd transmission installed at 60,000 miles.

-- Ongoing misfire problem, supposedly fixed after several attempts by rewiring plugs. If this is not it, then fuel injectors are the next step.

-- 5" crack in windshield.

Reply to
jep

Go to "

", the website for Kelley Blue Book, and you should be able to figure it out yourself.

Reply to
RPhillips47