yall missed me!!!!!! i feel so loved!!!!!

Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!!

What's been going on since I left?

Linda

p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the truth... Ya'll did...

lw

Reply to
linda

"linda" a écrit dans le message de news: W49ld.13625$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.columbus.rr.com...

.
Reply to
Fastload

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
linda

Who are you again?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Apparently, someone with low self-esteem who needs the attention of others.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Do you have a self-esteem problem?..

Reply to
Mike Hall

just like to bug the crap out of some of yall.. and i am doing it!!!!

hang in there guys... we're just starting!!!!!

Reply to
linda

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date.

Reply to
linda

Hate to burst your bubble, Linda, but until you can equal and surpass Charlene Blake, whatever you say will hardly make a dent in anything. Sorry but that is just the way things are!

Reply to
RPhillips47

Reply to
maxpower

actually, guys, i just really like hearing all of the "car talk" you guys seem so involved in...

Reply to
linda

If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had to agree to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a Toyota van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really something and I do not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time which started when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling shocks that would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction on the white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually buried me and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point forward. What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I would be foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on it...................................

RP

Reply to
RPhillips47

Reply to