Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chrysler launches 'No Payments for 90 Days' incentive
From AB Chrysler Group LLC Launches 'No Payments for 90 Days' Program May 21, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC today announced a "No Payments for 90 Days" promotion on the retail...

Chrysler recalls 67,872 Jeep Wrangler SUVs
May 20, 2012 - 10:22 pm ET WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Chrysler Group is recalling 67,872 Jeep Wrangler sport utility vehicles from the 2010 model year to fix a transmission problem that it said could...

I fixed my 300M's center brake light, but ...
My center brake light quit, and I discovered that there was no continuity between the connector on the inside left side of the trunk (behind a lining) and the connector adjacent to the bulb socket, so...
2
2

Infinity speakers foam surrounds failing at record rates...
Foam speaker surrounds do not last forever, especially for my 2000 3ooM with 35,000 miles. In the past month the foam surrounds tore away from the speaker baskets on both 5 1/2 inch front door...
9
9

Chrysler recalling 471 Minivans over liftgate issue
From AB Report Date : May 8, 2012 at 09:33 AM NHTSA Campaign ID number : 12V191000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): CHRYSLER / TOWN AND COUNTRY 2012 DODGE / GRAND CARAVAN 2012 Manufacturer:...
7
7

120,000 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger models recalled over electrical issue
From AB Report Date: May 5, 2012 at 02:34 PM NHTSA Campaign ID number: 12V197000 Vehicle Model Year(s), Make / Model: 2011-2012 CHRYSLER 300, 2011-2012 DODGE CHARGER Manufacturer: CHRYSLER GROUP LLC...
1
1

Chrysler's Viper overruns auto magazine covers
April 28, 2012 - 8:26 am ET NEW YORK -- Magazine editors usually want to differentiate their covers and outdo the competition, but Chrysler's SRT Viper has run that urge into the ground for one month...

The Viper: It's a car, it's a halo, it's a lifeboat
-- April 30, 2012 - 12:01 am ET To Ralph Gilles, the 2013 SRT Viper isn't just a halo car. It's a morale lifeboat. Gilles, head of Chrysler's SRT brand and the company's design chief, says working on...

Chrysler Group reports quadrupled Q1 profits on U.S. sales increase
From AB Chrysler Group First-Quarter 2012 Net Income More Than Quadrupled to $473 Million Chrysler Group First-Quarter Modified Operating Profit Increased 55 Percent to $740 Million with Free Cash...
4
4

300C HID headlamp replacements
I need to replace a head light on my 2006 300C. From my web searches I think the bulb is a D1S or D1R but I'm not completely sure. Amazon only has one bulb like that, it has a single review and it's a...

300M A/C overhaul -- AllData question
I bought the replacement receiver/drier and cooling and heater cores for our '02 300M quite a while back, thinking that our neighbor, who sometimes work for an auto-repair shop, would do the job for...
3
3

300C suddenly reving up
My wife tode me that her 05 300C revved up to 7,000 while she was in a 55 MPH highway. The car didn't speed up, but the engine was reving up. It hasn't done it since. Anyone heard about this? S
1
1

Remote Keyless Entry Fob batter replacement question
How does one go about getting the new battery into these things? I got the door open, and the old battery out, but for the life of me I can't get the new battery back in. It almost seems like the...
7
7

Replace ignition
I replacet my ignifion. But could not turn the to get the old one out. So I drilled it out. Aiming for the releze pin,,, and it workt. But now it starts then stops?
2
2

PT Cruiser diagnostic question?
WHile driving my 2001 PT Ltd 5 Spd home tonight all of a sudden the warning chime went off and my engine shut down. I had to leave the car and get a ride home so I don't have any OBD code(s) yet....
1
1