Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Drum brakes service on 2003 Dodge Stratus
I need to replace the shoes on my 2003 Stratus that I got last year. I bought a subscription to Alldata, and it recommends removing the rear hubs, as it will *make the job a lot easier.* Is this...
1
1

Help! problem with dealer
My son (22, inexperienced) bought a 99 Taurus from a used car dealer in NW = Indiana. When he took the car to the BMV to get plates, they checked the VI= N on the car against the title. It was...
14
14

1996 Plymouth Grand Caravan - engine rocks back and forth. Why?
I just rebuilt the engine 1996 Plymouth Grand Caravan. I replaced the front= engine/transaxle mount insert because the old one was broken. I was very c= areful to press the new insert in the same way...

Torque converter replacement 1996 Plymouth Grand Caravan
I pulled and rebuilt the engine, 1996 Plymouth Grand Caravan. I removed the= torque converter and replaced the front oil seal. Does the torque converte= r have to go back a certain way, or does it...
1
1

Mass Air Flow Sensor Assy for 1990 Plymouth Laser
There's no Plymouth newsgroup, so I'm hoping someone here might know = about this..... Anyone know where to find a working used mass air flow transmitter for = 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon or...
10
10

removing plugs from aluminum heads
good info here I hadn't heard before
2
2

1996 Concorde 172K broken strap on fuel tank
Anything unusual/difficult about repairing this? What would be a fair price if I pay to have it done? Thinking I will be taking it to my local (trusted) NAPA garage. Thanks for any assistance....
2
2

2013 Dodge Dart - First Look
First look at the 2013 Dodge Dart. (R/T Trim Level Shown) Engines for the 2013 Dart include a base 2.0-liter four-cylinder, mid-level 1.4-liter turbo four with MultiAir technology, and a 2.4-liter...

different clusters on 91 cars
Hello, I was looking at ebay auctions and come across two different clusters for the same car. this is one of them: this is the other one. you think these two clusters are just interchangeable with...
2
2

2.5L voltage regulator
Hello All, I have a question about 2.5L 4cycl engine on 91 Acclaim/spirit. I observe something weird and if possible i want to confirm it with somebody it is normal. When I crank engine, the...
2
2

Any good 300m web-forums THAT ARE FREE?
I wanted to ask a question about my 300m and since it's mainly a bunch of crickets here at this point, I thought I'd google for some 300m web-forums (I seem to recall that there was at least one) and...
6
6

2.4 Headgasket failure
I have a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus with a 2.4L engine. It only has 76,000 miles on it. Today, it started running rough. I opened the hood, and the spark plug wire for Cyl #2 was completely off. I started...
5
5

PT Cruiser NO low beam headlights
After work last night when I got in my PT the low beam headlights wouldn't come on. The highs and the fog lamps all worked as well as the rear lights. My book shows two low beam circuit breakers. Can...

1986 Fifth Avenue-Cold Start-crank 3 times-Start on 4th try
My 1986 Chrysler Fifth Avenue takes 4 trys to start in the morning. Simply does not start on the first 3 tries. Starts right up on the 4th try. Starts and runs throughtout the day without problems....
3
3

1993 Voyager stalling. Code 43 with check engine light on
My 1993 Voyager with 3.3L engine is stalling upon acceleration. I did the key sequence, and a code 43 has been set. The check engine light is also on. The code has something to do with the dwell being...
2
2