Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

glad they caught it now before someone had an issue.......
Chrysler has issued a voluntary recall for select 2013 models of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, and Ram 1500. According to a statement from the automaker, transmission shafts in some of those...

dodge grand caravav 3.1 stalling on slow downs when tank is near empty
My wife's 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.1 has been stalling when we comes off the highway and onto a ramp and slows down from 65 highway to 30 mph ramp speeds. Occasionally it does this when coming to a...
1
1

2002 300M PCV hose not sold separately
I changed the PCV valve on our car while I had the cross brace out to get at the brake booster, but the PCV valve end of the hose was rather hard, and I'm not sure that it's sealing well to the new...
8
8

Chrysler highlights Mopar lineup for SEMA
From ESPN Chrysler Group LLC Reveals Mopar-Modified Show Vehicles Ahead of 2013 SEMA Show Mopar Flashes Creative Muscle - Twenty customized Chrysler Group LLC show vehicles to be exhibited in 15,300...

Chrysler reports $464M net income for Q3
From AB Chrysler Group Reports Third-Quarter Net Income of $464 Million Modified Operating Profit for the Quarter was $862 Million, From $706 Million a Year Ago Chrysler Group LLC net income for the...

Red locking tabs for electrical connectors
When I pulled one of those red locking tabs it came all the way out, and when I was trying to push it back in I dropped it and cannot find it. I "borrowed" one from another connector, but I cannot get...

'00 300m suspension (questions, observations, my experience)
My 2000 300m has 185k km on it (114k miles) and here's what I've had to deal with regarding suspension issues: - About 2 years ago in January, before I put the snow tires on, I was coming down a...

Headlight cover for 300m - replaceable?
Looking at the headlight units on the 300m, it looks like the cover should just pop off if you undo some clips on the bottom edge. Instead of messing around with cleaners and polish, is it possible to...

Repairing cracks in front plastic facia - will fiberglass resin "stick" ?
While I have the front facia off my '00 300m, I figure it's a good time to fix some cracks on the lower edge. I could rivit small pieces of sheet metal to bridge the cracks, but I'm wondering if...
4
4

Chrysler 300m -> do you really need a power-steering fluid cooler?
I finally found out where my power-steering fluid was leaking from. After taking off the front plastic facia (which was easier to do than I thought), the leak was easy to see. The so-called...
11
11

used fuel pump 91 dodge caravan 3.3
I have no gas pressure and im not sure wheir is relay to replace hope thats problem. any ideas

Dodge Caliber/Jeep Compass 2.0L 4-Cylinder
I'm working on the referenced engine that has a P02006 code that describes the intake manifold runner control stuck closed. I found the control valve, and removed it. I attempt to turn the shaft that...

SWMBO and the noise I can't hear
'02 300M. ~130K miles. My wife is telling me, insistently and forcefully, that there is a high-pitched sound that is driving her crazy every time I apply the brakes -- and (often but not always) even...
9
9

Chrysler files for IPO
From AB Chrysler Group LLC Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering September 23, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC announced today that it has filed a...

Chrysler's Jefferson North plant builds 5-millionth SUV [w/video]
From AB Chrysler Group's Jefferson North Assembly Plant Celebrates Five Millionth Vehicle Produced -2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Overland marks important milestone -Jeep to donate five millionth vehicle...