Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chrysler banks $507 million in Q2, trims 2013 earnings forecast
From AB Chrysler Group Reports Second-Quarter Net Income of $507 Million Modified Operating Profit for the Quarter was $808 million, from $755 Million a Year Ago - Chrysler Group LLC net income for...

Recipe for Cherokee delay: new vehicle, new powertrain, renovated plant
August 5, 2013 - 12:53 pm ET TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. -- Chrysler Group's attempt to launch a new vehicle with an innovative new powertrain in a just-renovated plant is contributing to the delays in...

2006 dodge grand caravan stalling when fuel low
Our 2006 3.3L Grand Caravan stalls occasionally when coming off the highway and onto a ramp. Not all the time but lately with increased frequency. Seems to happen when fuel tank is low (1/4 or less).

Chrysler recalls 2013 Ram pickups, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
From AB Manufacturer: Chrysler Group LLC SUMMARY: Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 1500 4x4 trucks manufactured June 26, 2012, through February 5, 2013. Due to a software issue with...

'00 300m -> What type of oil-like fluid could be leaking from under front plastic facia?
For over a year now I've been seeing small spots on my garage floor where some sort of fluid is leaking from my year-2000 Chrysler 300m. Something that's either part of the radiator or near the rad,...
3
3

Chrysler recalling over 280k minivans because airbags may deploy on wrong side
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUL 02, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V283000 Component(s): AIR BAGS , ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Potential Number of Units Affected: 224,254 Manufacturer: Chrysler Group LLC...

Chrysler recalling nearly half a million vehicles with active head restraints
From ESPN Statement: Active Head-Restraint System July 3, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC will recall approximately 490,000 cars and utility vehicles worldwide to address active...

Police version of LH series
Just curious: The service manual for the LH Series vehicles has details of the Police version of these vehicles. Did many police forces use them? Examples? Perce
2
2

Chrysler resolves recall issue with NHTSA, will inspect, upgrade affected Jeeps
From AB Chrysler made big news earlier in the month by refusing a recall request from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2002-2007 Jeep...

Mopar '13 Dart priced from $25,485*
From AB Mopar '13 Dart: The Stylish Sedan With Bad-Boy Attitude Every Dodge Dart leaves the Belvidere, Ill., factory with attitude, but only 500 will reach dealers with Mopar attitude right off the...
1
1

Automotive Electronics
Browse for best automotive electronics, in wide range in buffalo, Hamburg, new york and wester New York. at very attractive price. We sell and install, so hurry up for better services. For more...

Add oil to A/C?
I sometimes get a few seconds of screeching noise a little while after driving off in the mornings, and I *think* it might be from the A/C compressor. Is there any way of adding oil to the system...
1
1

Steering failure 300m (While on the subject of power-steering (fluid) for 300m...)
Anyone with an LH model Chrysler might want to read this: There's a lot of material on that page, but these items must just summarize the issue: ----------------- September 13th 2000 TSB SB615695...

'02 300M: Change power steering and automatic transmission fluids -- difficult?
126K miles now. I don't know whether the power steering fluid has ever been replaced; I don't recall the need to do so ever having been mentioned. A transmission problem was fixed under the extended...
8
8

'02 300M: When to replace struts?
126K miles now. Is there any particular mileage at which it would be advisable to replace the struts? I'm not aware of any significant problems, but any deterioration would have been very gradual and...
1
1