Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Everyday Do It At Home Car Mechanics for Everybody !
I also wish the 'cretins' who reply to such spam postings would learn to remove the spammed URL (at the very least) if they must reply - rather than repost the very spam they are complaining about!...
3
3

smoky berlingo
A friend of my has just change an engine on a citron berlingo 04 plate HDI. But the engine is smoking badly of unburn fuel it is so bad that it cloud the street in less than 5min. the injector has...
4
4

C3 HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY REMOVAL
The wife has a C3 and the N/S dipped beam bulb has blown. Ive had a look in the engine bay, and it is nigh on impossible to get to the bulb. Ive removed the rear cover , and the job would be difficult...
4
4

Citroen C1 or Aygo or Peugeot 107?
"_" a écrit dans le message de news: C2 is better !
6
6

oil
hia, i have a problem that my oil keeps need topping up, the dipstick has been dry twice in a week. it's not coming out of the bottom so where could it be going, it can be slow to accelerate some...
4
4

Traffic Master?
Hi, I have a Xantia fitted with Traffic Master. Can anyone tell me what precisely It does other than to make me leap out of my skin once a month when it decides to shout "TRAFFIC MASTER" when I start...
3
3

help/advice steering wheel/column removal '70 DS 21 BVH
Time has finally come for me to rewire my 1970 DS 21 BVH (LHD) - it's clear to me that the most sensible way to do this is to completely remove the dashboard. I've taken off the driver's side front...

central locking problem
When i lock the doors with the remote or the key the locking system locks then unlocks and i cannot lock the doors. anybody know what the problem is or does anyone no how to disable the central...
11
11

Citroen and football
Anyone know if Citroen sponsor any football teams? Frank
1
1

Oil in water - head gasket?
I have a Citreon Echo, 1.1, L reg, 85,000 miles. I recently found some oil in the water. My garage said this is the head gasket blown. The car is still running fine, no sign of white stuff in the oil,...
4
4

clicking noise's
just recently done a 600+ mile round trip in my ZX 1.9D (L REG) and have noticed a constant clicking noise coming from within the fusebox area under the steering wheel...
3
3

C2 Power Steering
Got a recurring fault with my 05 reg C2. The power steering will sometimes not function when starting. Very ittermittent so I guess its electrical in some way. Anyone had any similar problems? Richard
2
2

Berlingo Temperature Gauge and cannot set clock problem.
New to me is a 2001 Berlingo 1.9D Van. The temperature gauge does not move off its stop and although the digital clock works I have been unable to set the correct time. I have a Haynes manual but even...

A/C
Hello to all I have an AX 1.4 KDY 1992 model year with A/C(R12) defaulted not after sale installed... I dont operate it any more but few days ago the bearing of its pulley started whistling (not...

C3 Power Loss
Hi, My wife's C3 1.4HDI (92bhp) 2003/4 has had an intermittant problem since new. Sometimes when trying to accelerate away at about 1500-2000 rpm, in 2nd, 3rd or 4th gear, the engine appears to loose...
2
2