Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Blue Print
Is someboby have citroën traction blue print ? I need it for 3D modeling. Thank you. Est ce que quelqu'un possèderait le plan d'ensemble d'une Citroën traction ? Merci d'avance. J'en ai besoin pour...

Forum for Citroen
A great italian forum, not just for DS

[de] forum fuer Citroen
Take a look at this great new forum
3
3

20i XM (clutch gone) G Reg, Poole
I have a lovely XM for somebody. Tip top, dark grey, slipping clutch, stood for 5 months, no MOT. Post a message if interested (it's in Poole, Dorset). £50 and she yours (or swap you for a new fork...

Re: CX?
Johs, Its a bit late to respond to this but I only subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday... I have a 1985 Citroën CX 2.5RI Familiale Automatic which is our "family" car, it has just gone past 80,000...
1
1

A cit for eur 30.-- ?
And its a classic ;-)
1
1

Roof Bars Question - Synergie / Evasion
I want to buy roof bars for my year-2000 Synergie / Evasion HDi SX. My Citroen dealer says that two parts are needed. One is described in the accessories brochure as 'roof rails' (cost approx. ?90)...

94 X M
recently bought this car. It has excessive tappet noise,does anyone know the cheapest remedy.
1
1

Re: Rappel Picasso en concession...
Je ne sais si un rappel est programmé, en tous cas j'ai quelques problèmes avec l'affichage du tableau de bord (tableau noir, plus de radio ni verrouillage central). Çà m'est encore arrivé ce...

Re: Pb injection sur Picasso HDi
Bonsoir, J'ai eu ce problème sur une Xsara de 99, pompe HP morte Deuxième possibilité pompe d'amorçage "elle a un nom ? ? " gasoil HS Troisièmement légère fuite sur la tuyauterie haute...
5
5

Re: This newsgroup has a website
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:57:29 +0100, 2Rowdy wrote (in message ): Rowdy, You could perhaps add this link to your Links page: are plenty of Citroen drivers there who might be interested in your new site...
2
2

Re: 1996 Xantia Deadlocks
I've tried both of these my friend, but still, nothing. Thanx anyway. Darren Download free antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac, & Android. Encrypt your connection and browse...
1
1