Citroen C1 or Aygo or Peugeot 107?

Hi, is better C1 to Toyota Aygo and to Peugeot 107?

[Sorry for my english...]

Thanks!

Reply to
_

I suspect Citroën fans in this group will tend to think the C1 has the edge ...

As all three are built in the same Toyota factory in the Czech republic, I think you should probably just get whichever one appeals to you most, or has the best dealer support near you.

Reply to
Whiskers

They are all three, basically, the same car. The only differences, as far as I know, are cosmetic. As Whiskers says, go for personal appeal and/or dealer support.

Bryn

Reply to
Bryn

in Rome, where j live, C1 have a better price

Reply to
_

"_" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.it...

C2 is better !

Reply to
Barisis

Depends upon your dealerships reputation and best price. All are the same car so why pay more than you need ? The base entry C1 is cheapest.

Gio

Reply to
Gio

FWIW Jeremy Clarkson agrees. No point paying Toyota for the name when=20 that's practically the only difference.

FR

Reply to
Flying Rat