AX Rear Wash

Hi,

The rear wash has packed up on my 'N' reg. AX. I don't have a manual. Could this be a fuse or is it more likely the motor? Where is the rear wash motor located? I am not 100% certain that there isn't a separate rear wash bottle thats just run empty! But I have tried running the rear wash with the ignition on/engine off and I couldn't hear a motor turning.

Thanks S

Reply to
S W

Only one reservoir - its in the front right hand side wheel arch. You have to remove a flimsy cover to get to it. Both the washer pumps are there. Swap them around if you suspect a failure. There is no separate fuse - rear wash pump is on same circuit as wiper motor.

Reply to
Hardgrafter

Thanks a lot, Hardgrafter

I'll have a look.