RR rear wash

My rear wash has packed in. (2000MY RR 4.0) Can't find a fuse that covers it. The wiper still works but no sound or action from the rear washer system. Anyone know what it might be?

Reply to
David Haggas

I don't know about the specifics of your vehicle, but on mine, the rear washer has its own pump that resides near the washer reservoir. I'd see if that's making any sound, unless that's what you're saying that you already checked. If it is, there's perhaps a blockage. If it's not, maybe a new pump. good luck, Tor

Reply to
Tor

also worth checking the switch itself is working and that the connections at the pump itself are ok. If you have power to the connections, try tapping the pump with a screwdriver just in case it's "sticky".

A test lamp is a big help, or a multimeter. Dont know which fuse covers it, but there will be one - probably covering somethiing else as well. Anything else not working? Phone a dealer - they'll tell you.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Buckley