C3 desire - Whistle and Knocking

You're right in one sense but I believe that you have to give them a chance first. It's about being reasonable. I think now, the time for being reasonable is over.

The knock has come back clear as day now less than one week after they said they have fixed it.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks Peter

Reply to
PeterCB

My suggestion is as above

If you have a young family take them with you

go to the dealers

sit down in front of the manager

deman a new car

dont go until he sorts it out. Also contact Citroen HO in Slough immediately and start complaining....

It works

You may not get a new car, but your problems will be fixed and you wil get things thrown in to make you happier

We did it, had problems with our brand new C8, stuff you would not expect for a 20k car, and we kicked off....now the car is a dream..

Reply to
Sarah and Lloyd