C3 moduboard

Can anyone please tell me why Citroen have discontinued the moduboard?

Reply to
Guy Smith

According to the brochure it is still available on the Exclusive (in the UK)

Reply to
JPG

Yes, as I have discovered in the Exclusive and XTR but it was standard to all models 2002-3. I am just trying to work out Citroens thinking. The moduboard was the thing the motoring writers praised the most. So why get shot of it. They made it an extra for a while, but leaft the location slots in the boot compartment so you could buy it as an extra but they have removed them now??!!

Reply to
Guy Smith