C5 STRAMASH DOH !

Topped up my exspansion chamber for the radiator with hydraulic fluid.Has now emulsifide the water in the chamber but water in the radiator is slightly viscouse.Have I cought in time and how do I clean it out?

Reply to
SMEESH

Drain the cooling system down. Refill with water and soap powder. Run until warm, drain repeat, empty, Flush, empty, flush, empty etc until no more traces of soap/hydraulic fluid. Learn where not to stick things in future.

Reply to
Malc