Can anyone help got a saxso when it rains keep getting water dripping on my legs

When it rains I keep getting water dripping on my legs,. It is coming from behind the dashboard on drivers side only

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
am a car dealer we have all type in stock if you may want to change your choice. when do you need your Saxso. Get back to me for faster dialogue and boost our sales get me though
contact whatsapp : +1(518)546-5324 canada/usa call/text: (518) 551-3106 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline