Citroen Radios

Hi Does anyone know the procedure for entering the code into Citroen Xantia Radio? Thanks Chris

Reply to
chris1234 via CarKB.com

Depends on model, but for the one in the SX you just pressed buttons 1-4 to move the numbers up to match the card (i.e. pressing button 1 cycled the first digit through 0-9).

Can't recall how you told it to accept the code however - think it was either button 5 or 6.

Reply to
Steve Durbin

Reply to
chris1234 via CarKB.com

Use the station presets, 1 to 6, to input the four digits of code.

Peter444

Reply to
Peter

Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I dunno about Xant, but more common seems to be using up/down to set each digit, then preset 1 to move to the next. It's certainly that way on the s2 XM Philips unit, and has been on several other non-Cits I've tried.

Reply to
Adrian