Citroen Visa 11 RE oil

Can somebody tell me where I can find the opening to put oil in. I don't have the manual and can't find the lid with te right symbol.

the car is a Citroen Visa 11 RE.

Thanks in advance for you're reply.

regards Erwin

Reply to
Erwin Grünewald

"Erwin Grünewald" schreef in bericht news:40d71b26$0$62719$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl...

The engine is rotated 135 degrees backwards, so look on the backside (close to the windscreen) for the oil filler cap is. There are 2 hoses for bleeding the carter connected on this filler cap.

Good luck.

Reply to
VTR16V