citroen xsara x. 1998

How do I flush out the cooling system. ? I think there is an air block.!

Reply to
maxrox

The message from "maxrox" contains these words:

Have you removed the thermostat?

Reply to
Rodney Wakefield

But doesn't replacing the thermostat admit air into the system? If he's already got an airlock introducing more won't help.

Reply to
Malc

Drain it down, remove radiator hoses, wash through, replace refill and bleed.

Reply to
Malc

As you were, I see what you're getting at now.

Reply to
Malc

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

If the thermostat is closed, it stops the flow through the block when flushing.

Reply to
Rodney Wakefield

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

Sorry! responded before reading this one. ;-)

Reply to
Rodney Wakefield

Hello. Many problems with the Citroen Xsara.

"Rodney Wakefield" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk...

J-Pierre