Citroen ZX console lights

Hi, I have got the Citroen ZX. 1.9i on a J plate. My question is this:

Where the air heater controls/knobs are in the center console, well, are they supposed to be illumunated at night? My cigar lighter socket glows green at night, though my heater knobs dont light up at all.

I had a look (with a mirror) behind the stereo console and could see no obvious bulbs etc.

So anyone know where they are, and how best to change them please? Do i need to remove the entire console?

Thanks

Nick

Reply to
Nick nevermind via CarKB.com

"Nick nevermind via CarKB.com" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@CarKB.com...

Try a search here:

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 17 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
GKS

The heater and ventilation controls of my P-reg (1997) ZX 'Leader' have never been illuminated, as far as I can remember.

Reply to
Whiskers

Ok, But I think you'll find they should illuminate and glow in the dark...nearly all cars do!!

Reply to
Nick nevermind via CarKB.com

Well, I'm grateful to have a heater at all. I don't think I'd want it to have distracting lights. I have driven modern cars with illuminated controls for everything, and I can't see the point. Speedo, engine revs, OK, fuel etc maybe, radio etc fine if you are using it, but why add to the distractions?

Reply to
Whiskers