Next question: Next car.

Xantia Activa, RHD, auto, V6 in the UK ?

in black, full leather interior ?

serious enquiry. does such a vehicle exist and how many are there in the UK ? guide price ?

Reply to
.

IIRC we only got the 2.0 turbo, if you want a V6 (or 2.1TD or HDI!) it'll be LHD :o(

Alan

Reply to
Alan Vann

Alan Vann ( snipped-for-privacy@u.genie.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Indeed. That's all Citroen built.

But you could go and wave folding at the Lowdells at BL Autos in Welwyn. They've already built at least one RHD 24v Activa.

Reply to
Adrian

Hmmmm, looks in wallet, wonders how much........ :o)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Vann

was that by dropping the V6 in a RHD car or converting a left hooker ?

next car has to be something special, and it's either another citroen or I may jump teh cit ship altogether and get an LPG jaguar XJ

Reply to
.

. (-@-.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The former.

Reply to
Adrian

I'd be happy with a 110hp HDi Xant Estate Activa ... how obtainable would one of these be ?

Reply to
drd

drd ( snipped-for-privacy@CITYZOO.COM) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Same story. Enough money, and it can be built...

Reply to
Adrian