Next question. Parkers online prices guide reliable?

Hi.

I *could* spend nearly £400 on a Glasses Guide or CAP Black Book subscription; but I can't afford it for a one off purchase. So whats your opinion on the accuracy of the prices in here then? Must be someone in the trade who can tell me how good / s**te they are?

Is there a better site or high street price guide? (Parkers says the car I'm looking at is about 400quid over priced,)

Again, many thanks.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

I generally look at the spread of Autotrader prices for the car I'm looking at - somewhere in the middle of the range of Autotrader prices is usually a good starting point.

Reply to
SteveH

I find that Parkers seem to under estimate car values based on what people ask for in Autotrader. Ditto for Wisebuyersguide.co.uk.

Reply to
malc

As usual, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Thanks for the hint earlier. I've already heard back from Andy and a tome of knowledge is now mine!

Reply to
Mike Barnard