Opinion about the new C1 anybody ?

My wife got a new C1 and she is'nt very happy with it. Lack comparaison with the saxo she had before. C U

Reply to
zoot

"zoot" wrote in news:1144665923.779502.136440 @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Here's my tuppence-worth...

Test drove one a few weeks ago - new C1 1.1 (Can't recall the trim level for sure, but think it was the Design).

Not a patch on the C2. Everything seemed cheap, plastic and gimiky, like some kid had already tried to "bling" it up. Very little space, too. Pretty nippy to drive, but felt like it would fall apart after 10,000 miles: A noisy place to be, too.

I know it's a cheap car in it's class, but the C2 is priced well in it's class, too - and didn't feel bad like the C1.

The roadholding was ok, but we also test-drove the new 1.2 VW Polo that week, and the C1 couldn't touch it (although I admit the Polo is a more expensive car).

Reply to
Dave Ryman

Many thanks, it's more or less my opinion too :-((

C U

Reply to
zoot

zoot ( snipped-for-privacy@swing.be) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Did you not pick any of that up when you test-drove it before buying it?

Reply to
Adrian

Not me, my wife. :-(( C U

Reply to