Re: This newsgroup has a website

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:57:29 +0100, 2Rowdy wrote (in message ):

Only > favor in return: help us get the crowd in here. There are plenty if Cits > around but they dont drive in here, , yet ;-)

Rowdy,

You could perhaps add this link to your Links page:

There are plenty of Citroen drivers there who might be interested in your new site :-)

Ciao,

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo Cordone

Message i.d.: news: snipped-for-privacy@news.pull-feed.ntli.net, by author Paolo Cordone inspired me

Great site! I have seen it before. I can not locate a links page but that will not stop me from adding your link :-)

I am working on it. Google should find it first, again. . .

Reply to
2Rowdy

It's there

Reply to