The C6 will be here in just over a year...

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

Got to see it before I believe it. From the pics it looks something worth saving for, for a long time.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Nonsense! Much as it pains me to say it they will, no doubt, be perfectly affordable by 2007...

...just got to keep the XMs running till then!

CAS

Reply to
CAS

For a very long time!

That link reports some sort of coding error for me - looks like a 'Microsoft only' site.

These are good though:

or

That second one will give your computer a bit of a work-out; 29 24-bit GIFs, including two 'animated' - had my 500MHz processor going flat out. Beautiful though :))

Reply to
Whiskers

I saw it "live" at the former Athens International Motorshow !!!!

Well, even if you saw it, you wouldn't believe it !!!

It's huge, impressive and luxurius. I hope they will build it a lot better than XM.

Dimitris

Reply to
Dimitris

Just gives a "Not found" error for me.