The history of Citroen

I posted a couple of weeks ago about purchasing a Xantia Exclusive 99 model (stv.). Before that I`ve only had Mazdas, and not getting anywhere near a garage or a service man. That hasn`t happened yet with the Xantia, but I was kind of sceptical about changing from Mazda since the ones I`ve had have been close to perfect when it comes to reliability. Boring, but reliable.

I guess I`ll stick with Citroen for a while. More comfort, more fun to drive and: They look better.

I was wondering if there was a page on the net with the history of Citroen with lots of pictures and car models over the years. I`ve found a few in norwegian, but they`re mainly about that owners cars, not the entire range.

Can someone help me...

Frank, aka Mr. Pink

Reply to
Mr. Pink

have a look at

they should get you started GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Thank you,

Pink

Reply to
Mr. Pink

Found this page:

Mr. Pink

Ian Dalziel

Yuk, yet another moronic web site that thinks they have permission to mess with MY task bar - arrogance in the extreme!

Reply to
Jerry

Eh?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

snip

Thanks to your question, my 'bookmarks' file just got bigger :))

Reply to
Whiskers

I was reading , made by the entity known as Ian Dalziel, that requests spam to be sent to and I became inspired,

I don't get it either. Julian has a great site. The official URL is:

Another great site to bookmark is:
or
bookmark this
Great pictures from Arthur FrylingToine has a nice link collection
And everybody, please link to
! (not kidding, noboby wants to link to me)

Reply to
2Rowdy

made

permission

Some obviously don't understand how JavaScript can be used to deliver or mask all sorts of nasties, for example the supposed destination of a web site link on a web page (as on a philshing emails) isn't necessarily were you are going to end up [1] and without the Task Bar showing the real URL how does one know before actually launching the page?...

I'm not saying that the above site is a philser or virus spreader but without the Task Bar how can one really know? If web authors understood when and were to use JS correctly people who do want to do harm would have a harder time of conning the gullible.

[1] the HTML code could be written as [might line wrap]; Read our free hint and tips PDF file!. Now the unwary will believe that they are downloading a freebie PDF file, they might not bother checking what the file actually is when asked if they want to open it or download it - and if they opt to open it.....
Reply to
Jerry

Still don't know what you're on about - it doesn't do anything to my task bar.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Then you understand little about HTML, JS and web authoring - I just hope you do indeed use one of the safer web browsers and never follow links in emails!

Reply to
Jerry

Try this one:

Gene S. Park

Here is another link:

Gene S. Park

snip

snip

OK, without invective if possible, could you describe just what it is that happens to your 'Task Bar' (whatever that is - presumably something to do with Windows?) when you visit ? I get very frustrated when I don't see what others see.

Reply to
Whiskers

Mine too...

Reply to
Mr. Pink

No I have not disabled JavaScript, and if IE is one of the *safer* web browsers I'd hate to try a dangerous one.

WHAT happens to "others"?

You have explained doodly squit. Are you saying a script changed your browser window properties?

You have not said anything, as far as I can see.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

That just goes to show how little you really know.

Reply to
Jerry

You're just talking total bollocks for the sake of it, aren't you?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

No, but you are showing yourself up as an ignorant troll!

Look at the source code of the said sites index page and you will see a similar script to this one, below, in the html code;

Example script taken from

Jerry