Useful BX and XM site?

Sorry if it's been posted before but there does seem to be quite a bit of useful info on it.

Reply to
Malc

I was reading , made by the entity known as Malc, that requests spam to be sent to , and I became inspired.

It's been posted before but it remains a great resource. I have noticed it has been updated to include Xantia and even some C5 information.

Reply to
2Rowdy