Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C3 Max Miles Display
My C3 displays the miles remaining in the fuel tank when the fuel reaches one bar and the fuel light comes on. It also displays the miles remaining at random times whilst driving. I cannot find any...
5
5

Accident damage on Citroen Xantia
Hi, I got involved in an accident yesterday (no one hurt, luckily) but my cars in a bad way. Drivers door smashed in (including window) dent in rear door and damaged trim under drivers door. The bloke...
10
10

Werkplaats handboek citroen AX
Weet iemand ook of er een online werkplaats handboek te vinden is op internet voor een AX; ik heb nml problemen met de startmotor en weet niet hoe ik deze het beste kan reviseren.

C5 + Nokia Phone kit
Hello All I'm due to have a Nokia HF Advanced Phone kit fitted to my C5 2.0 HPi Exclusive. The phone is a Nokia 6310i. The kit looks very bulky and bitty. Anyone had any experience of this sort of...

Xm diesel+break 2.0i
Hallo, Ik ga morgen naar 2 xm`s kijken een diesel sedan en een benzine break. De benzine is een rouwauto en moet terug worden gebouwd naar een personen versie. Dingen waarop ik moet letten?? Verder...
6
6

Citroen Xsara stutter
Hi, Got a '99 Xsara 1.6 VTR, about two months ago the "K" light (?!) came on without any performance side effects, a day later the mid-section of the exhaust broke off and was replaced, at which point...
7
7

Xantia X1: longer Seat Rails
Hi all! I am looking for a pair of seat rails to make the drivers seat of my '94 Citroen Xantia 2.0i slide back further (I have long legs). I have seen a homologation certificate issued by Citroen and...
1
1

Incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 French collector car for sale
Selling incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 collector car, perfect condition, all original. For pictures, information, and contact go to: Belle Provençal Gift Store: vintage, perfumed candles, luxury items,...
6
6

http://toycars.be :Update september 1th 2003.
We are proud to announce the update of our site: You will find 8 new busses, 11 new citroëns, 9 new oldtimers, 13 new renaults and 10 new rescue-vehicles. Greetings, Vira and Roger.
1
1

www.aacit.net updated
Not that many changes. To be honoust practically none. But I have added the link to Badmuts his server and a link to usenet-nomads. Any suggestions, changes etc.?
4
4

Re: Promotion of the newsgroup
You forgot the most important one: newsmaster@yourisp Bm
1
1

C3 diesel; "Ecomod" shown on display
Car runs fine. However, I've seen "Ecomod" shown on the LCD display two or three times, and I'm puzzled/interested to know what it means. Once was when my wife waited in the car for me for about an...
4
4

C3 and stereo
Anyone could tell me the wires of the ISO plugs in a Citroen C3? I bought a C3 and I'm installing my Kenwood cdplayer/tuner but I don't know how to connect it. Many thanks. Roberto (Venice / Italy)
4
4

11BL 1955 France
Bonjour, Vends Traction avant 11 B Légère mai 1955. État de marche . Pot neuf . Boîte refaite. Pneux très peu roulé.Carrosserie moyenne un peu de rouille .Batterie HS. Sans contrôle tech. Carte...
1
1

Citroen DS buying advice
I'm thinking of buying a DS as a classic car for weekend use. Has anyone got any advice on what to look for, which models are the best to go for? All advice welcome! Thanks Dave Reason