1966 GMC 1/2 Ton Stepside Longbox

1966 GMC 1/2 Ton Stepside Longbox 6 cyl., 3 spd standard on the column Bucket seats (bench seat is included) Running --- Newer Cherry Red Paint Radials on eight spoke truck mags No safety

$3500 OBO in Canadian Funds Pictures available

Note: We are in Canada, shipping would be purchasers responsibility

Reply to
c_cars