1967 - 1972 CHEVY TRUCK PARTS. 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

I am coming into a bunch of chevy truck parts including two driveable trucks. I will have more detail within the next couple weeks. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you are interested in anything.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike

Might be useful if you were to tell us where you are located, maybe just what state the parts/trucks are located in.

Reply to
William G.