FS: 65 Chev 1/2 Ton

65 Chev "10" 1/2 Ton Pickup. Fleetside, 235 L-Six, 3-speed. Not pretty - not real ugly. Would make a good work truck. It's a bit of a beast, but it runs and drives. Needs brake adjustment, lots of little misc. repairs/tinkering. I bought it to use while my 64 Heavy Half was at the hospital. It's back on the road, so this 65 is now in the way.

Located in western WA.

First $450

Reply to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to