FS: 66 C-30 Old Canadian Military Truck

1966 Chev C-30 "dually" I am listing this for a friend.. This truck came from the R.C.A.F. (Royal Canadian Air Force) The original color was "Gloss Yellow" and still is in the engine compartment. I believe this was some sort of a ladder truck. The truck was later owned by a school board.. Please email me for more info. I will take some digital photos soon... The truck is located in Niagara Falls Canada. (20 minutes from Buffalo NY) $2100 Canadian $ Thanks

-- Michael Moore

Firebus