Both front power windows won't work

All, I have a 95 Explorer XLT 4 door, 140,000 miles. The other day I put both front power windows down and now they won't come up. The back ones work fine from the switches on the Drivers door. I check trouble codes and got 543 and 111. I took the driver side door panel off and when I press the switch, I get 12 volts at the connector to the window motor. Anyone have any ideas about this? I at least need a way to manually get the windows up. It's kept outside. Thanks. Jay

Reply to
staba

Broken wires in the bellows between the door and the A pillar.... but what the f*ck do I know?

Reply to
Jim Warman

Damn Jim; it's good to see you post again , ya grouchy "ol" cuss. Plus you are right on target with the "bellows" I had the same problem on my

99,Limited, before I traded it last month! I found that an Xacto knife does a clean job and can be repaired without much problem after you splice the wire (s). I traded for a 2006 Limited (again), so hopefully won't be posting again :>))

Stay Kool, Guy.

Bill in Plano Texas

Reply to
sparky01

Me grouchy? You don't want to see me on a bad day 8^)

If you open the dictionary to "pussycat" there is a picture of....... well, it could look like me...

Maybe

Reply to
Jim Warman

Just wanted to update and end the thread. I didn't have the time to diagnose and fix it myself because I was going away. So it was taken to the dealer while I was away. Their diagnosis was two bad motors.

Jay

Reply to
staba