1950 "Rest and be Thankful" hillclimb

In colour but no sound unfortunately - note it was still a public road in those days.

Neil McD.

Excellent, thank you.

Reply to
Huge

God! I thought huge died years ago from alcoholism, urine infections and drug addiction...are you the same one? It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on t.v.

But where are those good old fashion values On which we used to rely!

Lucky, there's a family guy! Lucky there's a man who, positivly can do, all the things that make us laugh and cry!

He's--A--Fam'ly--Guy!!!

Reply to
Mike Dean