Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rechroming
Looking for a recommendation for a good rechroming firm, distance no object. Back in the sixties, when my car was born, quality control was at an all-time low. But even so, the shiny bits lasted for...
13
13

Wanted series 2 Moggie
Has anyone a good condition series 2 Moggie, must have 12 MOT Details to please
23
23

classic
...alan ball...

Interior cover.
Now I've done up the seats and replaced the carpets on the SD1 I was wondering about covering them up from the sun - obviously only when not in use - as the car is parked on the road in full sun for...
6
6

Stag engines
Just to add to my junk, I've just bought a Triumph Stag for two hundred quid. It's in the condition you'd expect for that sort of money, but does have a genuine Stag engine in it. One that's pretty...
45
45

Land Rover V8 Stage 1
Just bought myself one of these rare beasts. Leaf springs, V8 engine and full time 4-wheel drive makes for an interesting combination. Anyone know what they're worth? This one's a bit rough, but...
13
13

F.A. (eBay) : 1964 Messerschmitt KR200
Hi, 1964 Messerschmitt KR200 for sale on eBay :
1
1

FS: English wheeling machine
Hello all, I have made up a small batch of my own design wheeling machines, or english wheeling m/c. They are light and compact and designed to be posted. 722mm high 322mm throat. Come with three...

Vauxhall J 14 information sought.
I would like to make contact with anyone who has any information or Literature on the Vauxhall J 14 hp, having just acquired one. Google has revealed little on the subject. Thanks in...
7
7

More of our past cars....
Hi all, Just uploaded a few more. Thought it best this time to put some brief decriptions of the cars.... Astra GTE Ford Escort RS Turbo Rover 820e
4
4

Some past cars...
Hello, Updating our website with some past cars....Some might now fit the 'classic' label. list is endless...!
4
4

Request.
I would be interested to hear from anyone who has any information on Vauxhall 14 Model "J" s. Also any literature or pictures for the same model. Thanks in anticipation. "Crazy Diamond" "If I were...
1
1

A couple of questions about restoration costs
1 - Can anyone please supply a ball park estimate for a complete respray in black cellulose on a Wolseley 6/80 - bodywork is sound 2 - What components should be hard chrome plated Regards & TIA
22
22

Rolls/Bentley V8 Starter motor
Anyone have any information, ie diagrams/workshop manual for the starter motor on an early Rolls 6.3 or 6.75 V8. I have a 1963 Bentley SII for which I need to re-assemble the starter, but there is no...
3
3

Our 1979 Triumph TR7 convertible
Hello all, Our 1979 Triumph TR7 convertible How it began.......