71 DODGE CHARGER

"UK.rec.cars.classic"

Whick part of UK don't you get?

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Reply to
Badger

There's one down my street (Bristol) and a friend over the way who has wanted a Charger since childhood.

How either of them could physically fit a Charger down half the streets around here is beyond me. The thing is wider than my Volvo estate is long.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Possibly the fact that the OP was posting from a Time-Warner account in the USA.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've got a charger from about then going spare. Nice and red, too. It has settings for 6V and 12V, and a neat wee ammeter to tell you how well it's doing. I expect it would work fine for a Dodge.

Offers by email, please.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Yes, that was my problem. I don't dispute it's a classic, but I suspect here are very few in the UK and if they were for sale they would be well-advertised. And I had checked the OP's location first.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

There's one just appeared in a front garden on my way home from work, as well (Crewe). It looked pretty good when I first passed it, but it must have been superficial as he's stripped it down and is busily grinding and welding in the boot area.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Edwards

I've wanted one since I was a kid too. Keep thinking about importing one from the US. My Yankee cousin is into all his 60s and 70s tanks and MOPAR stuff. I'm so tempted. LPG conversion might even make it do the equivalent of 15mpg...

mike P

Reply to
Mike P