A usefull website just incase..

God Forbid if it happens but these guys are brilliant.

Ady/Judy/Jas

So would snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk just happen to be the Adrian Carhart listen as "Local Area Claim's Manager" on the site?

Clueless spammer.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Riches

Yes really brilliant, if you had used a reasonably competent seven year old to design your web site you might need to promote it by spamming.

Given that you have left clues all over the spamvertised site that you are the owner of, do you really expect anyone but the terminally clueless not to see through your gross stupidity?

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@tripod.com

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Ummm yummy! A tripod hosted site, made in Frontpage, with such wonderfully creative HTML. I particularly liked this bit

 nbsp;                   &nbs p;            &n bsp;

This bit was good too - "involved in an accident through no fault of there (sic) own" - good idea to use that nice hit counter too with 130 hits and the "Clients Visted" was a lovely finishing touch. Get much business? Just wondered...

Reply to
pork'n'stuffing

Indeed. Would you trust a business that had it's main website on a Lycos/Tripod server, complete with popups and MS Word clipart?

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe -
Austin Mini DeLuxe -
Austin Mini Super DeLuxe~~ To email me, go to my website ~~
Reply to
Howard Rose

in

Not in a million years, seems that Ambulance chasing spammer Adrian is learning the hard way, his site now seems to be history:

The site may have been removed due to a violation of Tripod's Terms of Service.

Given that his ISP, Blueblunder seem to have woken up after having had a UDP or two, it is quite likely that the dial up account that "thick as two short planks" Adrian used to post the turdlet could well be toast before the day is out.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin