A usefull website..

God Forbid if it happens but these guys are brilliant.

Ady/Judy/Jas

Well, I guess you would say that, wouldn't you? Why can't people be honest and make it clear when they're plugging their own services?

Also, a couple of tips, if you want to present a professional image: First, don't have a Tripod site, and second, if you can't spell, get someone who can to check it for you.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Loft

and they pay me lots.

I was gonna say all that but u beat me to it! :-)

JSM

Reply to
James Mather

and they pay me lots.

HEHEHE.....

Perhaps I should be plugging my website design services here!!!!

Reply to
John

LOL..I'm sure you could do a better job than the Tripod one !!

Reply to
Steve Baguley