A usefull website to store sooner rather than later...

God Forbid if it happens but these guys are brilliant.

Ady/Judy/Jas

From the website: "Local Area Claim's Manager:- Adrian Carhart"

Could this be the same A. Carhart who posted this message advocating the use of RTA Law Ltd.?

I think we should be told.

Why post a message purporting to be helpful advice for fellow newsgroup readers when you are actually just trying to promote your services? Your dishonesty in this regard would not fill me with confidence in your ability to act with integrity in a legal matter.

Al Reynolds

Reply to
Al Reynolds

The message from Pete Smith contains these words:

I'm getting fed up with the Accident Group's ex employees complaining about how they were fired without warning. They /knew/ they were working for a dodgy firm as is made clear from the stories they keep coming out with. Why did they expect to be treated any better than the customers and insurers they were ripping off?

Reply to
Guy King