battery chargers

Hi dont normally pass on info unless I have found a good site but this may be worth checking out, battery chargers

Dave

Reply to
Dave E

Amazing, you found your own web site!! While I can understand why you are so ashamed about the poor quality of the shoddy site you are promoting, you could have had the decency to be upfront about it. Trying to pull a fast one makes you look like a clueless scummy spammer.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

OK, that's a really pretty nasty site....

Why is it that the sites spammed to uk.rec.cars.classic are so badly coded ? welding online, chromoplating, now this. Usually even spammers can code better than that.

Andy Dingley

Never mind the code and the annoying beeps: the prices are a bit on the heavy side IMHO.

J.

Reply to
JH