Chromium Plating Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good place to send a bumper section for chrome plating?

Many thanks.

Minty.

Reply to
mintyboy

Depends on where you are. I use Vehicle And General Platers in Arlsey, near Hitchin, they've served me well in the past.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I'm looking for someone to do chrome plating as well. Glasgow is a bit further north though - anyone out there know of someone closer? TIA Muz

1964 Singer Gazelle V Automatic 1974 Hillman Imp Super 1978 Triumph TR7 Coupe
Reply to
Muz

I used Tee-lux in Stirling (Springkerse Industrial Estate) a few years ago - they may still be around.

Reply to
Neil McDonald