see RetroGirls at

fionaukok

see RetroGirls at

fionaukok

What a dog! Who is she?

Reply to
Dean Dark

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com saying something like:

Does your old slapper have much bore wear?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bloody hell - you could've warned me it was a joke site!!!! I just sprayed coffee all over me keyboard!

Reply to
DougP

Will profits from sales go toward cosmetic dentistry?

Oh, and " So how do you exit an E-Type ?" My mother told me "Any way you want, if your Boyfriend could afford an E-type, you could flap your flange about as much as you liked, nobody cared"

Reply to
Elder

Elder ( snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I *really* cannot imagine my mother using that particular turn of phrase... descriptive though it is...

Reply to
Adrian

In news:Xns983AEA7E2EA37adrianachapmanfreeis@204.153.244.170, Adrian wittered on forthwith;

Bet you're lucky you're not Carls brother then.

Reply to
Pete M

That's probably because you don't know her well enough. She's a woman, and she probably likes to f*ck, as most of them do. Face it.

Unless you're one of those people who cannot imagine their parents having sex, that is...

Reply to
Dean Dark

Dean Dark ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.notthis.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You haven't met here. Trust me on this.

My father, otoh...

Reply to
Adrian

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@bogoffwithzepressedmeatblueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

With what Carl's said about his brother in the past, I think we can take that as read.

Reply to
Adrian

so much for chivalry and contemporary gentlemen !

Fi> Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@bogoffwithzepressedmeatblueyonder.co.uk) gurgled

Reply to
fionaukok

Sorry Fi, was meant tongue in cheek. But I meant what I said about my mother and the E-type.

Reply to
Elder