Classic Tamiya F1 and F2 wanted

Classic radio controlled Tamiya F1 and F2 cars from the 70's and early

80's wanted in any condition

These types are not so popular as the buggies and don't really come up on ebay very often.

Lee

snipped-for-privacy@salford.ac.uk

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

Lee, I have a March 78 F2 1/10 scale from Tamiya New in Box unbuilt. Would you be interested? If you are, contact me to the email I'm very respectable in the Internet and have a superb feedback in Ebay. Regards, Damian

Reply to
damianco