Classic Radio controlled cars wanted

As the title says really. I've found that the radio controlled stuff on ebay etc. tends to be modern - I'm look for any old Tamiya (or whatever really) radio controlled cars or parts from the 1980's for my ever increasing collection! PM me with whatever you may have : )

cheers,

Lee

'57 vw microbus '76 fiat x19 '78 fiat 127 sport

Reply to
samba-lee

samba-lee realised it was Mon, 29 Dec 2003

16:37:50 +0000 (UTC) and decided it was time to write:

You should have posted sooner. I just flattened and binned my Tamiya Lamborghini Cheetah.

What's PM?

Reply to
Yippee

Have you tried,