Cleaning seat belts

Folks,
I have some Britax seat belts for my Herald. They are in generally very good condition but a bit spotted with mould. Anyone know a good
way to clean them? Light grey/silvery sort of colour.
Ian

Have a browse at Woolies (http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk /) which has a couple of products that'll suit. Highly recommended - all their gear is ronseal*!
*i.e. "does exactly what it says on the tin"

AFAIK it is perfectly acceptable to scrub seat belts with soap and warm water. Mike.
Mike G wrote:

Yes it is. But unless you kill the mould completely, it is likely to come back.
It it was my seat belts, I would be inclined to squirt them with fungus fighter, wait a few hours and then wash them - but Fungus Fighter is for mildew on garden plants, so I can't legally recommend it to anyone else.
Jim

Thanks for the recommendation!
Ian
Diluted household bleach will shift the mildew,then a scrub with washing up liquid in warm water will shift the bleach and almost any dirt and stains, then hang them on the line to dry. Worked on the belts on my Series 3 L/R, and they were filthy and oily.