Daimler Double Six Coupe resto

Classic Car Fair

I'd call it a wreck, not a restoration project

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Its too rare to abandon. The mileage is low, body straight, new sills and floor sections supplied, front guards common. These people:

among many others take on far lesscomplete cars and win concours. Cheers

Reply to
Classic Car Fair

What makes you think that?

Fuck off spammer.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hell, got given one 3yrs ago, All the welding had been done, all the parts where there to finish it. Sat in my garage for 6months and sold it for £150.00 nobody wanted it.................

Just didnt have the room. Had to climb over the top of it to get to the back of it :-(

Wonder what happened with it in the end ???

Reply to
Igundwane

it does, a spammer selling his cars doesn't.

Whatever.

Rule 1. Spammers lie.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Five and a half grand?

How much is the NZ dollar worth now?

Fuck's sake; you want 1985stg for that heap of shit?

You're having a laugh.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Wow..! That's one awful amount of cash for that car. Seriously... Do they pay that sort of cash in NZ for things like that?

John

Reply to
John