Eastenders

what was the classic car the missus just saw on eastenders? it the only classic car she's shown an interest in!

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

R.P.McMurphy ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't watch EastEnders.

Is it the silver DS Decap they were using recently?

Reply to
Adrian

nope, I have 2 ds's an it defiantly weren't one of those.

STEVE

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

MGA.

Reply to
SteveH

That was earlier in the week, the pale blue two-seater. I don't remember seeing a classic (or any car come to that!) on tonight's (Thursday) episode.

Del

Reply to
Derek Heath

Opps...it was Tuesdays episode...she was watching from sky +!

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

Very pretty. There is also a rather nice Morris Minor Traveller featuring fairly regularly.

David Betts ( snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk) The Classic Car Gallery:

David Betts