FS: Lotus 11 Factory Le Mans 1958

Lotus 11 Factory Le Mans 1958. Eligible for all prestigious racing. Excellent condition. For further information

Justin Baker

Justin Baker ( snipped-for-privacy@scribbles.org.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I *likes* that...

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

I haven't dared to look. I am about to search for a new daily driver but I somehow don't think blowing all my savings (and some probably) on something like a Lotus 11 would advance that cause at all.

Reply to
Roger

Roger ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Erm, no. Not at £90k buy-it-now...

Reply to
Adrian

Adrian realised it was 3 Jan 2005 14:53:56 GMT and decided it was time to write:

Yes, very nice. But for that sort of money, I'd buy myself a nice replica. Or two.

A lotteries are little more than taxes on false hope.

Reply to
Yippee

Actually, they're a tax on people who can't do math.

Reply to
Dan Drake

Dan Drake ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.notthis.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Both very true. However, the lottery remains the only way I'm gonna be able to afford that this year... or next. or the one after. or the one after that...

Reply to
Adrian