300Tdi timing belt modification kit/tools

I have just put a 300Tdi timing belt modification kit (less the actual belt and oil seal) and special tools on Ebay. No modification was needed to my Defender after all, but at least I can now sleep at night.

For further details see below:

I hope the starting price is low enough for everyone. Better safe than sorry!

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue